Whether you’re planning transportation for a trade show, a convention or something more intimate like a Presidential Inauguration, The Convention Store has not only done it, we’ve done it right. But don’t just take our word for it! Our clients let us know how we do with every event.
“I have to tell you that in my career I have never seen so many wonderful
comments about shuttle bus service. Typically, if there are any attendee comments
at all about shuttle bus service, they are negative; I actually consider silence relative to
busing to be a compliment. But we have been overwhelmed with compliments
about the job you and your team did this year…”
— International Literacy Association
(to view more comments please visit our blurbs section)
We know there’s a lot riding on our services. The success of your gathering and your attendees’ satisfaction, safety and mood, all depend on our flawless management and execution. That’s exactly how we’ve earned the privilege of designing 65,000 person shuttle bus systems for two presidential inaugurations, retained the respected National Education Association as our long time client and are proud to serve dozens of national and international trade shows – the majority for multiple years – as well as the accolades of our very discriminating clients.
You Can Count On Us For Exceptional Service
- Transportation system design
- Shuttle bus service design
- Create customized in-depth written proposal based on clients’ specific needs
- Book vehicles with our regular suppliers to protect client pricing
- Acquire and retain vehicle insurance certificate confirmation
- Design and provide comprehensive operations manuals for “Shuttle Team” staff
- Offer sponsorship programs
- Prepare emergency evacuation procedures
- Offer physically challenged service options
- Provide on-site pedestrian and vehicular directional signage
- Coordinate efforts with local bus companies and local authorities
- Organize and schedule police participation if needed
Guaranteed On Site Success Tools
- Re-evaluate all routes prior to event kick-off
- Analyze traffic and pedestrian flow patterns
- Address crowd control and safety issues
- Position on-site pedestrian and vehicular directional signage
- Provide fully trained and uniformed “Shuttle Team” staff to ensure that your service operates as scheduled
- Coordinate vehicles through city-wide communication system
- Provide drivers with complete daily service information, including maps and route instructions
- Select cost reduction options whenever possible
- Monitor ridership for development and improvement of future shuttle systems
- Troubleshoot onsite logistical challenges
We Can Help Build The Future With You
- Provide annual detailed ridership recap and statistical analysis that will assist with city selection by predicting future costs by city.
- Provide suggestions for future cost saving measures.
- Offer widest possible selection of vehicle providers through national database of operators and operator performance reports.
- Negotiate early to obtain competitive rates through advanced booking and select the most appropriate vehicles for future programs