Sports event mass transportation systems encompass a wide variety of traffic and parking challenges as well as security and risk management issues. This is why event planners turn to The Convention Store (TCS). TCS designs and manages transportation shuttle systems from parking lots, hotels, corporate headquarters and even remote park-n-ride locations directly to your event. We know what risks you are up against and work to reduce your liability exposure while keeping your event a safe place for your spectators. We provide the most comprehensive turn-key shuttle systems available anywhere in the United States.
You Can Count On Us For Exceptional Service
- Transportation system design
- Create customized in-depth written proposal based on client’s specific needs
- Book vehicles with our regular suppliers to protect client pricing
- Acquire and retain vehicle insurance certificate confirmation
- Design and provide comprehensive operations manuals for “Shuttle Team” staff
- Offer sponsorship programs to offset costs
- Prepare emergency evacuation procedures
- Offer physically challenged service options
- Provide on-site pedestrian and vehicular directional signage
- Coordinate efforts with local bus companies and local authorities
- Organize and schedule police participation if needed
- Provide security credentialing for vehicles
- Design bus and parking lot depots
- Design and manage corporate clients’ transportation
With so many external factors affecting your transportation system, why not turn to the best to manage an effective and efficient shuttle system for you? With over 20 years experience in the industry and clients such as PGA Championship, Ryder Cup, World Cup Soccer and U.S.G.A Seniors, we can provide superior transportation management services to your organization.
Guaranteed On Site Success Tools
- Re-evaluate all routes prior to event kick-off
- Analyze traffic and pedestrian flow patterns
- Address crowd control and safety issues
- Position on-site pedestrian and vehicular signage
- Provide fully trained and uniformed “Shuttle Team” staff to ensure that your service operates as scheduled
- Coordinate vehicles through comprehensive communications system
- Provide drivers with complete daily service information, including maps and route instructions
- Select cost reduction options whenever possible
- Monitor ridership for development and improvement of future shuttle systems
- Troubleshoot onsite logistical challenges
- Provide a daily ridership count
- Hold mandatory on-site driver and staff training session
- Meet with local traffic management and/or security personnel
- Manage corporate clients’ shuttles
- Provide long term or special event valet parking services
- Manage unexpected, unscheduled or unauthorized vehicles
We Can Help Build The Future With You
- Provide annual detailed ridership recap and statistical analysis that will assist with city selection by predicting future costs by city.
- Provide suggestions for future cost saving measures.
- Offer widest possible selection of vehicle providers through national database of operators and operator performance reports.